Are you a fan of PUBG (mobile version) but not satisfied playing on your Android or iOS phone? Don’t worry because we are here to give you ways on how to play PUBG mobile on Windows PC. You just need some basic tools including your smartphone, PC and of course, an internet connection.
Player Unknown’s Battleground (PUBG) is an online game developed by PUBG Corporation. It can be played by multiplayer in real time. Initially, PUBG was released for Microsoft Windows via Stream’s early access and later on for Xbox One. It also released a version for PlayStation 4 and for Android and iOS. PUBG had become one of the most popular online game which reached over fifty millions of downloads up to date.
But we have to admit that mobile versions are the best since most of us have smartphones. And for a better experience, we’re going to share with you 2 easy ways to play PUBG mobile on Windows PC.
Play PUBG Mobile on Windows PC
Method 1. Using Android Emulator
Android emulators can simulate Android applications to run them on PC. Using emulators such as Bluestacks or Nox Player, you will be able to play PUBG mobile version on Windows. To do it, follow the steps below.
- The first thing you need to do is to download an emulator. Let’s say you chose to download Bluestacks.
- After downloading, install Bluestacks on your PC. Then, log-in to your Google Account.
- On Bluetacks, go to Google Play and search PUBG. Download it and install just like how you install apps on your mobile.
- After installing, you will see the icon for PUBG inside the Bluestacks window.
- That’s it. you can now start playing PUBG mobile on your Windows PC.
Method 2. Using Screen Mirroring App
From the name of the tool itself, PC has the capability to mirror an Android phone. So, instead of using your mobile to play, you can use your computer to play PUBG without installing the app into it.
- Download a screen-mirroring app on smartphone and Windows PC.
- Launch the apps on both devices and connect your phone to the PC via USB cable or WiFi.
- Once connected, you will now see your phone mirrored to your computer.
- You can now use your PC to play PUBG mobile.
That’s the 2 easy ways you can do to play PUBG mobile on Windows PC. If you have questions and concerns, you can leave them in the comment section below. We will try to help you with whatever we can.